The Gestapo was established on April 26, 1933 in Prussia. With members recruited from professional police departments.
Its role as a political police force was quickly established by Hermann Goring.The role of the Gestapo was to investigate and combat all tendencies dangerous to the State.
Gestapo Officer Costume Contains:
- A Gestapo Officer black jacket with silver button detailing and a red patch on the arm.
- A pair of Gestapo Officer black trousers with attached boot covers.
- A Gestapo Officer black and silver hat with a badge on the front.
- A Gestapo Officer black leather effect belt which comes over the shoulder and around the waist.
- Chest Size Fits Up To 40".
- Weight Up To 200lbs.